Welcome to the interesting and exciting world of cryptocurrency! If you’ve found your way here, you may or may not be totally new to cryptocurrency. If you are, head on over to our Cryptocurrency 101 page to learn a bit about what crypto is if you have questions.
Earning Free Cryptocurrency
Earning free cryptocurrency is quite easy. The first thing you’ll probably want to do if you haven’t, is register accounts on FaucetHub and Coinpot, 2 micro-wallet services.
FaucetHub.io – This is probably the most widely used micro-wallet, as it is connected to more faucets than Coinpot. It also offers other benefits, such as games and an active user base. You can even earn coins just by participating in the chat. In order to use the TwendingTrades.com faucets you must register at FaucetHub.
Coinpot.co – This microwallet is the one used by the Moon faucets and a few other high paying ones. You can also convert coins into different currencies easily here.
This page assumes that you have already registered for the services above, but perhaps are unsure how to actually start earning, or want to learn how the FaucetHub chat works.
Register Wallets On FaucetHub
Before you can actually start claiming on Faucets you need to link a wallet address for each coin you want to collect to your FaucetHub account. If you don’t know where to get an address for a particular coin, head over to our Wallet Resources page to find many options.
Earn From Faucets
Once you have registered your wallet(s), the fastest way to start earning cryptocurrency right way is to start claiming from Faucets. Finding faucets to claim from is definitely not hard. Faucethub has their master list of course, but many sites maintain their own. You can find our own lists here
Actually claiming from faucets is a straight forward process. Just be aware that most make use of pop up and pop under ads, so expect lots of windows to open as you claim. Also, one of the ways faucets generate revenue is through the use of shortlinks. So don’t panic if you are redirected to a different site with a captcha that you have to solve. Once you solve that, usually you’ll see a timer then a “get link” button which will return you to the faucet which then pays out your claim.
For detailed instructions on how our faucets work, please check here.
Use Rotators to Make it Easy
A rotator is a website, or portion of a website in which a rotation of faucets is loaded in a main frame in the browser, while controls to navigate each faucet remain at the top. They basically automate the task of running down a list of faucets and clicking them one at a time. Our own rotators are well maintained and easy to use. You can find them here.
One thing you’re sure to notice once you start using FaucetHub is that there’s always a chat window open. The chat is a great way to earn some extra coins, simply by participating in conversations. Every so often users, or even FaucetHub’s “rainmaker” will drop coins on random selection of active participants.
One thing to be aware of is that they are very strict about chat rules. Post a referral link or a wallet address in chat, or beg for coins and you’ll be banned. For your convenience, here is the complete text of the FaucetHub chat rules:
Please follow the rules at all times
- Appreciate if someone is helping you. Tip him. Reward users who help you.
- No begging for bitcoin satoshi/tips. You will be banned.
- No inappropriate language, keep it clean. This stands for FO’s and Premium users as well.
- Do not spam the chatbox with links. You can post links to other faucets once per hour (NO ref links).
- DO NOT PROMOTE “CLOUD MINING”, “PONZIES”, “MAGIC BITCOIN DOUBLERS”. They are all scams and you should stop kidding yourself.
- When posting any link do not post short links or any other method to obscure a site’s link, always use the full URL.
- Promoting referral links in public chat is not allowed. If you do this, you will get chat banned for a day, for the first time. Second time will be 2 days, and will be increasing as you break the chat rules. Instead, what you can do is ask the person you want to send a referral link if you can PM him with a referral link. If he says yes, then PM him. Posting links more than once an hour is considered spam.
- Do not make any shady deals or harassment messages in PM to other users.
- It’s not prohibited to exchange currencies with other users, however we encourage you to use our exchange. Trading between other users via chat is at your own risk. If you get scammed we will NOT help you!
Rain Pool aka “rainmaster”
You may have noticed messages like “faucet tipped rainmaster xxxx”. These bitcoin satoshi are used to rain on 50 lucky active users every hour. You can increase the pool with /tip rainmaster 100.
Earnings you get from tips and rain are sent to your balance, where you can process a withdraw at any time on the Dashboard. See the FAQ for more information.
Please respect this chat and don’t spam just to buy a ticket for the rain pool lottery (RPL). We are going to take action against spam by chat banning for breaking the following rules
- Do not post isolated single-word/phrase posts, such as ‘rain’ ’ticket’ ‘+100’ ‘gl all’ ‘ 🙂 ‘ ‘ . ‘ ‘gl’ or ‘good luck all’. These single posts are not fair to the active players that have been genuinely chatting throughout the hour.
- Do not ask for more rain or for anyone to tip the rainmaster. You can /tip the rainmaster if you want to raise the pot.
- Do not complain or whine about not getting rained on. There are more players that don’t get rained on than there are that do. Don’t worry, you’ll win soon enough!
- Nobody likes a rain leecher. If our mods feel that you are posting for the sole purpose of leeching the rain pool, you will be warned. If you continue the same behaviour, you may be banned.
All amounts are in satoshi (e.g. 0.00000100 should be written as 100)
- /me message – Speak an action message
- /tip user amount currency – Tip bitcoin satoshi to another user
/tip rainmaster 100 BTCtips “rainmaster” 100 BTC satoshi
- /rain amount numberofusers currency – Make it rain!
/rain 1000 10 BTCrains 1000 BTC satoshi on 10 users
- /pm user message – Send a PM to another user
- /ignore user – Ignore another users chat messages
- /unignore user – Remove a user from the ignore list
- /ignorelist – List users you’ve ignored