How to use our Faucets
Earning free coins with our faucets is straight-forward and easy. With this guide you’ll know exactly what to expect, and exactly what to do to ensure you get your payouts.
Before you claim
Before you can receive payouts, you must first register for an account on FaucetHub.io. FaucetHub is a micro-wallet service that provides payments services for lots of faucets. It also has community forums and chat, and an area where you can gamble some of those hard earned coins.
How to Claim your Coins
Once the faucet page loads, the first thing you need to be aware of are the pop-under ads. Each of our faucets uses 2 pop-under networks to enhance revenue and make payouts possible. Upon page load, when you click somewhere you’ll encounter 1 or 2 pop-under ads most likely. Close the pop unders, and proceed with the following steps.
- Enter your FaucetHub linked wallet address in the address field.
- Click the checkbox next to “I’m not a robot” in the captcha field.
- Click the “Claim your Coin” button at the bottom of the page. This will open a modal pop up,
- On the pop up that opens, scroll down and click the Orange “Claim” button. This will open a shortlink
- On the new shortlink window that opens, solve the captcha and click “Continue.” This will open a new page with a countdown.
- When the countdown expires, click “Get Link”
- You will be returned to the faucet page, and after a moment, another small pop up will display showing how much was sent to your FaucetHub account.
- Wait until the timer expires and claim again!